Breast Cancer - Scottsdale, AZ

Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in my Left Breast. ...

Diagnosed with Breast Cancer in my Left Breast. The cancer was in two lymph nodes on the left side. Following the removal of the breast and nodes, Dr. Andres repaired the breast for reconstruction by implementation of an expander. I followed up with saline injections until we reached the desired match to my other breast. Upon completion, I then went in for a breast implant in March of 2014. Then in March of 2016, Dr. Andres performed implant surgery on my right breast to symmetrically align my breasts for a perfect match. The out come was so wonderful, I simply could not have been more pleased!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

This health issue was very traumatic for me. Fortunately, however, I had a fabulous doctor whom I bonded with immediately upon meeting him for the very first time. His gentle bedside manner was amazing, and his optimistic guidance gave me complete confidence in his extraordinary competence. Although, I am a senior citizen, it was important to me to view myself with confidence and feel complete with the outcome! I could not feel more complete or happier, and would highly recommend Dr. Andres. I would also like to compliment his complete staff; they are all warm, friendly, and very professional; all with special touches in their field! Amazing!!!!