Was Naked and Afraid But No Longer - Scottsdale, AZ

I've never had any type of surgery or been in a...

I've never had any type of surgery or been in a hospital/outpatient type of situation before in my life, not even experienced childbirth so when I made the decision to have breast implants put in, I was full of anxiety and scared of the unknown. It was extremely important that I felt comfortable and at ease so after consulting with three referred plastic surgeons, I decided on Dr. Richard Brown. Beside his obvious years of experience, he was warm, funny, very personable and listened to what I wanted. These were the deciding factors. The other doctors I interviewed were clinical and cold and although I was confident I would get satisfactory results, it was important I felt a connection because after all, I had to get naked and expose myself, right?

Dr. Brown's personality is reflected in his staff as well. From the moment I walked in, I felt invited. His team is professional but very personable and made the whole process, from consultation to surgery day so easy to get through.

I'm now almost 9 weeks post-surgery and not only have I had zero complications, but I’m feeling like my body belongs to me again. Whenever I had any questions or concerns, his staff were quick to answer. No prolonged waiting for returns calls, no prolonged anxiety which made recovery so much more comfortable. If I decide on any other procedures in the future, I won't need to interview doctors - I know where to go. For any decisions on self-improvement, I highly recommend Dr. Brown, hands down.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown was not just personable, but genuinely welcoming which considerably lessened my pre-surgery anxiety. During consultation, he not only understood what I thought I wanted, but gave me the exact results that fit my body. I've heard horror stories of other doctors interpreting their patients' requests and going ahead with their own ideas. Dr. Brown did exactly what we discussed in my consultation. There were no surprises. I've already referred him to a friend for a breast reduction (she was one of those who had previous bad experiences with another doctor) and will continue to refer him. Top notch, no ego, class A!