Gorgeous, natural results

I have always had large, protruding nipples and...

I have always had large, protruding nipples and was self-conscious about them when wearing bathing suites, etc. I also wanted my breasts to be just a bit bigger than they were naturally. When I committed to having work done, I decided to have eyelid surgery as well because my eyelids were heavy and I felt like I always looked tired.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mazaheri's bedside manner is unparalleled. Upon meeting him, his poise and disposition put me at ease immediately. During my consultation he used an imaging machine to show me exactly what my selected size implants would look like from several angles of my own point of view. He described in great detail what my procedures would entail, the level of pain likely to occur and what recovery time for each was typical. He thoroughly answered all of my questions using terminology that I understood. I was able to go in to my procedure feeling confident about my choices as well as my surgeon. My results were phenomenal. The pain was minimal and there was no bruising in the breast area, as Dr. Mazaheri promised. The changes in both my eyes and breasts are beautiful, subtle and very natural looking - exactly as I had requested. I have recommended Dr. Mazaheri several times to family and friends and am consistently pleased to see them getting the same amazing results I did.