38 Year Old Mother of Two Looking to Restore Her Breasts

I have experienced no complications and I have...

Dr. Mazaheri is a consummate professional. From my initial consultation up until surgery, everything went exactly as he said it would. He fully explained the procedure in detail and sized my implants himself. At another practice this process was left up to the patient care planner and myself. The day of surgery everything went exactly as planned and on time. Dr. Mazaheri told my husband it would take 45 minutes and it did to a tee.  My pain post procedure was minimal and felt like engorged breasts, so more a feeling of pressure. I was able to resume all normal physical activities in 8 weeks. Additionally I was abl to play and pick up my two young children prior to that.  I found breast augmentation to be a very easy surgery and recovery and I have had several medically necessary surgeries. I also believe that Dr. Mazaheri is an extremely skilled surgeon who delivers exactly what he promises.

I have experienced no complications and I have been highly satisfied with my decision to have breast augmentation. The procedure was minimally invasive and I experienced very little pain. I have experienced more confidence and body satisfaction since my surgery overall.

Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery & since my own surgery, I have sent him three referrals including my mom. All three chose him for their procedures. Dr. Mazaheri does not disappoint.