35 Yo, 2 Breastfed Kids Looking for Youthfulness - Scottsdale, AZ

I chose Dr. Brown to do my breast augmentation and...

I chose Dr. Brown to do my breast augmentation and liposuction because I, as a nurse, had seen his work first hand and knew he could make me look and feel young again. I knew his bedside mannor to his patients and towards the staff and I knew I didn't need to consult any other surgeons. Any medical professional reading this knows exactly what I mean. My initial consult with Dr. Brown made me feel very excited for new perky breasts, no more love handles and slimmer inner thighs. I told everyone my plan because I was so excited! We discussed most likely needing a breast lift but he said he would decide how my breasts looked after the implant was in place before deciding if the lift was needed. I was so excited to hear my husband tell me I didn't need a lift when I woke up in the recovery room! I wasn't looking forward to those scars but was willing to accept them for perky breasts. A week post op and I have shown all of my friends my new breasts and have had only great compliments! I feel like I have my 18 year old breasts back! My love handles and inner thighs are still swollen and bruised but there's such a huge difference already that I can't wait to wear a bikini this summer... having to wear spanx all day long isn't the most comfortable, but I'm getting used to them. I can't wait to see how everything heals up!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brown is such a nice and caring person. I have always loved how he treated his patients and the nurses caring for his patients. I felt comfortable with all of his descriptions of the surgery and felt he truly understood the look I was going for with my surgery. He checked in on me almost daily during the first week and his office staff called me daily. I never went through a day wondering "what if" or "is this normal" because I always had someone in contact with me. I feel cared about as a person and not just a patient.