450 cc Anatomical textured gummy bear! - Scottsdale, AZ

Had my 1st consultation today! We discussed...

Had my 1st consultation today! We discussed Silicone Anatomical Textured implants. I want a more natural look. Currently I'm a 32 A hoping to be a 32 D! I tried on different sizes and I'm thinking of going 400-415 cc's. My doctor highly recommends textured implants. My worst fear is CC and textured may help to prevent it. I paid my deposit of $500 to hold the surgery date. I can't wait!

White blood cell count is a lil low!

I went and had my blood work done and my results came back a little low for the white blood cell count! My surgeon said I'm ok to still go through with the surgery as this maybe normal for me. But now I'm nervous that this may prolong the healing process or make me more prone to infection! I asked the patient coordinator if taking vitamins will help and she said yes since I do not take any and I'm not the healthiest eater lol..My pre op is on Dec 19th so I will ask more questions then! If anyone has had a low white blood cell count and a BA please tell me ur experience!

Had my Pre op appointment!

I went to my Pre op appointment and we decided on textured anatomical 400 or 450 cc crease incision. I was given a cute bag filled with goodies for surgery like a ice pack stool softener a nice cup! ..Count Down Begins!