32 Years Old, 2 Breastfeed Kids with Small Frame 5'7 and 116lbs - Scottsdale, AZ

I began my search for a plastic surgeon due to my...

I began my search for a plastic surgeon due to my lack of self confidence. My small breasts were the source of many body image issues and after children, only got worse. I found Dr. Brown through a friend who had also had a breast augmentation done. I was extremely nervous for my consultation, but the friendly staff was so easy to talk to. They were extremely accommodating to my schedule and concerns. Dr. Brown makes you feel important and takes a lot of pride in his work. He called me the evening after my surgery to check on me and even came into the office on a Sunday to do my post op because I needed to get back on the road for home. He is amazing!! I can't even express enough how this procedure, Dr. brown, and his staff have changed my life!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon