31, 3 Children - Scottsdale, AZ

Best Dr EVER! He gave me exactly what I hoped for....

Best Dr EVER! He gave me exactly what I hoped for. I wanted big"ger" but still natural looking and no big gap in between my chest. During every visit I felt sure that I was making the best decision. I had seen numerous women on social media, and some I knew personally, have a procedure done by him and they looked amazing afterwards. I have recommended him to others and they look amazing as well. He never disappoints! The staff at Estetica is beyond inviting and always makes sure you are taken care of! I saw him for 1 year after surgery to make sure everything was healing fine and that I was happy with the results. My breasts look natural (my preference I requested) and they look proportionate to my body. He did an amazing job in every sense.
Scottsdale Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

He was very polite and attentive. He understood what I wanted and made sure I knew what to expect. He thoroughly cares about his patients before, during, and after your procedure. He went above and beyond my expectations and I ALWAYS felt at ease.