Beautiful Facelift - Scottsdale, AZ

I thought about a facelift for over a year.....

I thought about a facelift for over a year...finally acquired the nerve to go consult with Dr Nachbar. He was honest enough to offer me a procedure at his expense before I committed to a facelift. I knew at that moment he was the dr for me. He treats each individual according to what will work best for them. I ultimately had the facelift. This is an extensive surgery and Dr Nachbar has surgically performed a BEAUTIFUL transformation of my turkey neck and rejuvenated my face. I am only 2 weeks post op. I feel great and am so pleased. He has a wonderful staff who are encouraging and enthusiastic about you and your results. If you are thinking of a facelift, please consult Dr Nachbar. He is WONDERFUL. Thank you Dr Nachbar and your very special staff; Tammy, Laura, and Sharon...you all are wonderful.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nachbar is caring as well as a perfectionist. He truly wants to please you and give you better results than you anticipate. He is confident in what he does and is always honest about expectations.