Normal Arms At Last - Scottsdale, AZ

There aren't enough words of praise for Dr....

There aren't enough words of praise for Dr. Weinrach. I interviewed 5 plastic surgeons but I knew that he was for me. My arms are beautiful and normal for the first time in my life. Dr. Weinrach identified a problem I had with low white blood cell count and would not do the surgery until it was increased. My primary care doctor didn't even catch the problem at my annual physical a month earlier. He postponed my surgery a second time because he was on call and did not want to be tired when he started my 4 hour procedure. After my surgery he called me four times in the first two days to see how I was doing. A friend who is a cardiac ICU nurse saw my incisions, which are 28" on each side, and said they were a work of art. He did such a phenomenal job that after 2 1/2 weeks you can not see my incisions. I have lost 240 pounds in the last 15 years and need several additional surgeries. Dr. Weinrach is the only surgeon I would let do my additional surgeries. He is thorough, gifted, kind and patient. No glitz and glam while they are trying to sell you "more stuff", just awesome surgery.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weinrach was the only plastic surgeon out of five that I interviewed that actually measured me and did a thorough preliminary exam. He is patient, kind, thorough, and everything you want in a plastic surgeon.