43 Restalyne. Cannula Procedure for Tear Troughs - Scottsdale, AZ

I had Restalyne injected into my tear troughs. It...

I had Restalyne injected into my tear troughs. It was painless. The cannula left no bruising and very little swelling. It was completely painless. This ws s a very well researched endeavor. I had a previous consult try to convince me to use a cocktail of fillers. I am glad I balked. I wish I had before and after pictures. I am really happy with the results. I might see if I can do more next time, but I trust my doctor's judgement.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been wanting to do something about my deep tear troughs for a long time I'm really glad that I did choose Dr Hobgood. I want to especially say that there was a mix up, and I showed up for my appointment on the wrong day yet, Dr Hobgood, and his wonderful, helpful, friendly, staff accommodated me. Dr.Hobgood did not rush my procedure. He explained everything thoroughly. He was kind, caring, and if I ever have any other procedures, I would not go anywhere else. I can't say enough about the expertise and level of service.