42 Yr Old - Amazing Breast Augmentation Experience - Scottsdale, AZ

I am 5'9", 125lbs, and I was a 34A preop. I was...

I am 5'9", 125lbs, and I was a 34A preop. I was excited to proceed with breast augmentation to give myself some fullness. I did not want huge breasts, and I wanted a size that was natural looking for my small frame. I am a professional, and was concerned when other surgeons would push me to go larger than I was comfortable with, despite my cautions. Dr Tsujimura listened to me- really listened- and we agreed on a plan I was excited about, and now the results are perfect for me!
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Dr Tsujimura was the perfect choice for my breast augmentation. I trusted him immediately. He was kind, respectful, and gave me very honest feedback to my questions. I wanted silicone implants, somewhere in the 250-300cc range, under the muscle, with transaxillary placement. He discussed the pros and cons of implant types, incision location, implant placement, and implant size/profile. We agreed on a plan, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Even though I am only a week out from surgery, they look natural, symmetric, and appropriately sized for my small frame. I did not have any numbness on my inner arm or chest wall, which can happen with the transaxillary approach. I had almost no bruising either, just a little around the incisions. Pain was very minimal. He was very caring and involved during my postop visits as well, and made me feel very comfortable during my recovery. I am so grateful that Dr Tsujimura was my surgeon! I would recommend him to anyone! Also, his office staff and surgery staff are amazing- they make you feel appreciated, important, and they are all so kind and helpful! They made the experience even that much better!