42 Years Old, Perlane to Tear Troughs (Horrible), Fixed with Hyaluronidase - Scottsdale, AZ

My very qualified doctor injected perlane into my...

My very qualified doctor injected perlane into my tear troughs to help with hollowness. I swelled horribly and once the swelling went down I looked completely over filled with large dark marks under the eyes. The doctor and his staff kept telling me it looked great and to give it more time.
After a month I couldn take it. I had him inject hyaluronidase and immediately noticed the filler dissolving.
But... It still looked horrible. Still too over filled.
The following week I came back asking fo more hyaluronidase. The doctor didn't want to do it because he and his staff said I looked just great. (Not!)
He did put in a little more and again it got "a little" better.
Same thing the following week.
The next week I returned and the doc said flat out he wouldn't inject any more hyaluronidase for 2 weeks.
That was it!
I went to another doctor that I had researched and felt happy with... Saw him the next week, and was so relieved!
I walked in and he immediately new what was wrong. I didn't have to say a word! (Talk about validation!!)
He injected more hyaluronidase and even the feel was different. He had such an awesome bedside manner! He explained everything and made me feel a huge weight being lifted from my shoulders.
I am writing this just hours after the injections and I will tell you, I absolutely can't stop smiling at myself. He fixed me! I am back to myself! Maybe a little better. I will never go to anyone else!
My first doc is a dermatologist with great credentials. My new doctor is a facial plastic surgeon with fantastic credentials.
Be aware...
Don't count on a great outcome. Even with a well respected doc things go wrong.
But, my advice...
If your doctor (and his staff) tells you everything looks great and you don't feel the same, trust your judgement. Besides, you're the one who has to live with it!!

1 week post and so happy with hyaluronidase and my doc!

I am one week post hyaluronidase... Went back for follow up and Dr. Hobgood injected just a tiny bit more under my right eye. He also did some botox injections. I'm so happy I found him. Looking good!!
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cannot say enough great things about Dr. Hobgood! I will never trust my face to anyone else!