37 Yo Breast Reduction - Best Decision (And Doctor) Ever - Life Changing

I have struggled with my weight all of my life....

I have struggled with my weight all of my life. Years of up and down took a tremendous toll on my breasts. I decided to have breast reduction surgery. I did a great deal of research and felt very confident in choosing Dr. Cohen in Scottsdale. After meeting him in person, I was even more certain! He is very kind and patient and happy to answer any questions that you have.

My results are simply amazing. I am a little more than 4 months post op and having this surgery changed my life. I feel so much more feminine (without having skin sacks hanging from my chest). I actually have breasts! lol.

The surgery was not that difficult, I recovered quickly with only one minor situation afterward - some odd bruising - Dr Cohen took a look at it and said it would resolve on it's own - which it did :)

This surgery was life changing for me - absolutely no regrets!! :)
Dr. Robert Cohen

Dr. Cohen was fantastic as well as his staff! Every single person at his office that I interacted with was kind, patient and easy to talk with. I am considering a tummy tuck in the future and would only trust Dr. Cohen for any future work that I have done.