30 years Young Mommy Makeover - Scottsdale, AZ

At 2 weeks PO I am pleased with my new body. The...

At 2 weeks PO I am pleased with my new body. The pain after surgery is minor. I got a tummy tuck with MR and a breast lift no implants or Lipo. Dr. Shaw in Scottsdale has over 25 years of experience and is a perfectionist. Although I am still swollen and puffy I love my shape thus far. Totally worth it no regrets.

3weeks PO

Today I feel stronger. I can't believe how amazing our bodies are. One week ago I would tire out quickly just by cooking small dinners. Yesterday I grilled and did some squats. My PS says I am healing well and this morning I felt like I got my sexy back. So I had to take pics. These pics will motivate me to eat right for my Hawaii 2017 vacation.
Arizona Plastic Surgeon

Being a teen mother, left me with loose skin and unable to see my belly button. Dr. Shaw is a miracle worker. I am very pleased with the results thus far. The entire staff at the Shaw Center are sweet and attentive. I chose Dr. Shaw after consulting with Dr. Repta and Dr. Guerra in Scottsdale. Dr. Shaw is a perfectionist and refused to do liposuction on my tummy tuck to ensure proper healing. I had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and now I can see a bit of an hour glass shape, not a boxy shape despite my swelling. Dr. Shaw is firm and honest, he is not like the other PS who are willing to perform many procedures for more money or to save you money on doing everything at once. Dr. Shaw will opt to do other procedures in stages to ensure you get the best results possible. The pain was minor after the procedure. Pain meds where not even necessary four days after surgery. His nurses and the piper center will take great care of you.I am proud to call myself a Shaw Doll.