29 Year Old with Small Frame - Breast Augmentation - Scottsdale, AZ

I was referred to Dr. Olson by my facial plastic...

I was referred to Dr. Olson by my facial plastic surgeon and felt immediately comfortable with him. He took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me information on things I would have never thought of. I was very nervous the day of surgery but he, again, made me feel very comfortable. Dr. Olson called me the night of surgery and saw me the next day. He continued to ensure I was doing okay throughout the course of my recovery.

I am 5’1” and weight around 100lbs, it was important to me that my breast implants look proportionate to my frame and as natural as possible. It’s been over 9 months since my surgery and I am very happy! I would certainly recommend Dr. Olson to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. After seeing how easy my recovery was and how great my results are my mom now wants to get her breasts done! I am so happy I went with Dr. Olson and wouldn’t change anything from the entire process. Thank you, Dr. Olson!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon