650cc & 700cc Silicone UHP /26/No Kids/Breast Augmentation. Scottsdale, AZ

Looking at 560cc Silicone Implants, Under the...

Looking at 560cc Silicone Implants, Under the muscle, Inframmary Incision.
Will get 50 ccs more on my left to compensate for my larger right breast. Currently a large B almost C, hopefully end up at a DD or DDD. I am so excited!!
Pre-op is March 4th / SX March 18th!
Dr. Corwin Martin is incredible! He answered all of my questions with thorough detailed explanations. Made me feel right at home and super sweet and respectful.
I've wanted a boob job since I was 14 and its finally happening!!!

PreOp update 650&750cc UHP Silicone

I had my preop appt yesterday and apparently I decided on 650 on my right and 700 on my left lol
UHP Silicone!
I'm nervous I don't want boob greed but I have a good feeling with my size and weight it will be great!
Surgery is March 18! I will take better before pictures soon!

Surgery is in 2 days!!!

Thought I would share some before photos cause I've been lazy and haven't posted any but 1!
Friday is surgery day & I'm very nervous! I'm mostly excited but my brain turns excitement into anxiety lol! Good thing I get Valium!

Sx was March 18th

Today is the 20th, been 48 hours Lots of swelling and tightness but definitely not as much pain as I thought I was going to experience, which is awesome. Some muscle spasms but not bad. Can't wait to see the final results but I will be patient and follow directions.

14 Day Post Op

Today is day 14 it feels like it's been forever lol!
Everyday I feel better and less tender. I'm loving my new bewbs!! Here's some progress pictures. I LOVE my PS Dr. Corwin Martin him & his whole staff are truly amazing!

Tightness

So on day.... 6 I believe it was I started feeling some bad tightness on my sternum almost as if the skin and everything was gonna come detached and give me a uniboob! I knew in my heart it wouldn't happen cause my PS is amazing but in case someone else experiences this just know it should pass with time. It's day 17 today and most of that tightness has gone away. I am on the other hand kinda swollen-er than I have been for the last week which is strange but they feel good.

Day 21

Feeling good! I saw my PS on Saturday which marked 3 weeks Post Op. He said everything is great, showed me more massages to do & gave me silicone strips for my almost healed incisions, also got clearance to sleep on my sides & wear normal bras! I love my new girls!

4 weeks!

One month post op and I love my new girls more and more each day!

5 weeks

Loving my girls more and more everyday!

3 months post op

I love my new boobs! I'm so happy I chose Dr. Martin

5 month post op

August 5 months post op
Scottsdale Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Dr. Corwin Martin & his entire staff are amazing! He is so kind & professional with incredible bedside manner. He is always available if you have questions or concerns. Charles the anesthesiologist is phenomenal, he calmed me down when I was nervous before my surgery and made me feel so comfortable. Katherine my surgical consultant answered any questions I had and was so super sweet, such a doll! I never felt concerned or left feeling like I didn't have answers I needed. Was one of the funnest and best experiences ever. Thank you all for being so great! Wouldn't change a thing. If you're looking for an amazing Doctor, he's the man!