20 Years Old OPEN RHINOPLASTY

I had surgery on my enlarged turbinates, adenoids,...

I had surgery on my enlarged turbinates, adenoids, my deviated septum, as well as cosmetic changes (a rhinoplasty). With recurring sinus infections and trouble breathing I decided to take the surgical route. I picked Dr. Hobgood based on his reviews. I had my surgery done on at the surgery center of gilbert and his staff were very nice and accommodating before the surgery and after the surgery when checking up on me. The outcome was exactly what I wanted and very natural. In fact it is almost identical to my brothers nose so most would never assume I've had a nose job because it looks like one I would have likely had genetically. My recovery time was very minimal, I think this was due to his level of care during surgery. I bruised the first 3 days then after that it was very light yellow circles under my eyes. Swelling was unnoticeable at 1wk post op. Pain was also very minimal, I did not take the prescribed pain medication past day 1 post op. I can honestly say I have no complaints.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobgood was patient when I requested 2 consultations. During those, he took his time to be sure that I fully understood all the procedures by explaining how my body functions and what he could provide surgically to support them. He knew what I desired before I had even told him; through talking, not technology, we were able to come up with a plan. He spoke about the 'limits' my nose and how this would affect the outcome. What he described my nose to look like was perfectly reflected in the outcome.