20 Year Old Who Got Breast Augmentation. Scottsdale, AZ

I would highly recommend Dr. Olson! He made me...

I would highly recommend Dr. Olson! He made me feel completely comfortable right away at our consultation. I know they say you're suppose to have several consultations before deciding on a surgeon but Dr. Olson was my first surgeon i met with. Right away i knew he was the surgeon i wanted to perform my breast augmentation! Coming from someone who was skeptical about getting the procedure done, I am extremely satisfied with my results! I finally feel more confident & I would 100% recommend Dr. Olson.
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

originally i was a small b cup, i wanted a fuller look. Dr. Olson recommended i get 350ccs&425ccs smooth silicone implants ( obviously on breast was originally smaller than the other) He knew exactly what was talking about! I just had my 2 month follow up yesterday & my breasts are perfectly even! I truly am so happy with my results. The day of surgery I of course was anxious & nervous but the staff did an amazing job prepping me & making me feel so comfortable. Even in the surgery room the staff had country music playing while i was getting ready for my anesthesia. My recovery was very easy. If i had any questions from home it was very easy to get a hold of him, i would be in contact with him within minutes. Again i was extremely satisfied with my procedure, & i will be recommending Dr. Olson to anyone who asks me where i got my surgery done :)