19 Year Old Rhinoplasty Cosmetic and Deviated Septum - Scottsdale, AZ

For the last couple years I have been unhappy with...

For the last couple years I have been unhappy with my nose but never thought my parents would let me do anything to it. I thought something had to be wrong with it as it had a bump on the side. I decided to ask my doctor what she thought and she referred me to an ear nose and throat doctor and to get scans of my nose. I met with the ear nose and throat doctor who told me he wouldn't be able to fix my nose fully with my deviated septum and collapsing nose. I finally figured out I did have something wrong! My parents finally eased up. The ear nose and throat doctor referred me to Dr. Hobgood. I asked around about him and had heard nothing but amazing things. I made a consultation with him and my mom and I went. He told me all he could do for me and I was sold! He was so friendly and warm. After the appointment my mom called insurance and we set up a surgery date! It all happened so quickly. I am now out of my cast and extremely happy with my results. I have posted pictures of before, during, and after surgery. It is still swollen-which should ease up in the next couple weeks.
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hobgood was amazing! I am so impressed with his skills. I trusted him with my nose fully-let him do what he thought was best! He is so friendly and comforting and I am so so so happy with my results!