20 Years Old, Invisalign for Cosmetic Appearance and Night Grinding.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone, so I started invalign roughly 3 weeks...

Hi everyone, so I started invalign roughly 3 weeks ago, meaning I am halfway through my second tray. I'm gonna go ahead and comment as though I'd been doing it right along, though.
I have a crossbite and all of the pressure of my teeth goes on my molars because of the way my front teeth sit. I'd always wanted straighter teeth, but about 6-8 months ago my dentist told me I needed to either wear a night guard (for the rest of my life) or get braces to correct the way my teeth sit, apparently I was killing my back teeth and causing myself pain from the grinding.

So here I am! On tray 2 of invisalign (2/24) I should be done in a total of 48 weeks, and my dentist says I do not have any refinement trays...Here we go!

My clincheck, GIFS! Entire movement tray 1-24!

Hey just uploading the expected movement of my teeth, will upload Day 1 pics and now (halfway through week 2) soon.
Schenectady Dentist

Dr. Lieberman was my first, and only, dentist. I was a late dentist-bloomer and had not been to one until the age of 10. Since that age I've enjoyed going to the dentist. He has amazing bedside manner and his office is state of the art. He's really a joy to have working on you. I recommend going to see Dr. Lieberman if you're in the albany/schenectady area, you won't be disappointed.