Mother of 3 with Plenty of Curves. 5"2 195 Pds. Needed my Hourglass Shape Back - Schaumburg, IL

I'm received lipo of flanks , upper and lower...

I'm received lipo of flanks , upper and lower abdomen, I used to model bathing suits , dance, and exercise 4 days a week. Running up and down bleachers. My body was beautiful. Just a year ago stress from family deaths caused me to gain over 37 pds in less than 5 months My procedure went smoothly And now I'm trying to get this swelling to go down.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr Dillon was amazing. I was comfortable with proceeding with him. I just have the biggest lump and swelling in my stomach It is the worsts pain. I'm looking for anything or any advice as to get this swelling to go down My stomach is big Looks like a big rock. Very hard. Wish I knew what I could do to get it to start smoothing out. It doesn't look like I had surgery at all. I'm much bigger than what I was before receiving the surgery Any thoughts ???