30 Yr Old Mother of Three in Need of a Body Makeover! - Schaumburg, IL

I have been researching liposuction for about a...

I have been researching liposuction for about a year now and am finally ready to take action. I have researched several doctors and have had quite a few consultations. I decided to go with Dr. Paul C Dillon through American Lipo centers, in Chicago. I've looked up everything possible on Dr. Paul Dillon and didn't find any bad reviews.

I have spoken with his nurse Elizabeth several times and she is very informative and nice. She went out of her way to assure that I would be comfortable with the process of doing business with them. I have scheduled my procedure for 2-26-16 which is three days from.
I will be posting throughout this experience so feel free to ask questions leave comments or if you went to this clinic before please let me know.

2 Days Post Op

Day one I was heavily medicated, the Dr was very nice and went over all my areas that he would work on, his assistant Gabby was helpful as well. My pain level on day one was the WORST! I also couldn't keep anything down that day but I did notice the difference in my appearance.

Day 2 I have taken any pain meds as I'm only experiencing pain when I stand or sit. I've been able to walk around. I will post pics in a few days.