Lipo - Schaumburg, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The day of the procedure everything went smoothly....

The day of the procedure everything went smoothly. They explained everything that was going to be going on, took before pictures, and talked me about what the best way to deal with my problems areas would be. I had Lipo done on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016. I got the upper and lower abdominal areas. I'm on day 3 after liposuction, my recovery is going faster that I thought. Just a little uncomfortable but not much pain at all. The staff was very professional and very informed. Dr. Michael Gilles and Dr. Jeffrey Flagg were pleasant a quite knowledgeable regarding my procedure. I am very satisfied with the experience in Sonobello in Schaumburg, IL I definitely felt like I was in good hands. They took excellent care of me before during and after my procedure. The team truly cares about what they are doing for you.

Dr. Gilles and Dr. Flagg were doing the actual liposuction itself. Dr. Flagg ask me which was my favorite singer and I told him Mark Anthony. For my surprise in the procedure room the play Mark Anthony music. They made feel relaxed. The worst part was just the numbing, which is expected. After that there was no pain just in some areas a little discomfort but nothing that can't be handle. Dr. Gilles and Dr. Flagg did a great job and really works hard and takes his time so that he can get you the best results.

This was a great experience all around. I would highly recommend Sonobello for any liposuction procedure you want!

Will keep you posted on my progress. Have to go for my second surgery on Nov. 30.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

To you, Dr. Flagg and Dr. Gilles I cannot say enough about your skills and talent. Amazing!!! You both did an incredible work. You both made it a very comfortable and a pleasing experience! Thank you for your time, professionalism and incredible knowledge and talent! I feel very fortunate to have both of you as my doctor. Even though this is only my third day post surgery, I am already very pleased with the results. Thank you for giving me the self confidence and self esteem that I was lacking for so many years. Both you and your staff were supportive throughout the journey. Dr. Gilles and Dr. Flagg thank you again for everything. I feel like a brand new woman because of you. Best of luck