44 Year Old Granny Trying to Get my Sexy Back - Schaumburg, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

4 weeks post-op and still in alot of pain. On June...

4 weeks post-op and still in alot of pain. On June 6 I had my back and entire stomach area lipoed. On June 20 I went back for my bra line and inner thighs. Dr. Dillion snatched the heck out of my waist and I'm sure once my inner thighs heal I'll be more thank pleased. The overall pain in my legs in sure will be well worth it all.

Before and after

1 month 2 days post op

2 months 1 week post op

Looking to get mini tummy tuck and more lipo. I'm pleased with where I came from i just feel like more can be done.

2+ months post op

I've come a long way

7 months post op.

I feel as if I've come a long waybut I have a little more way 2 go. I'm down 15lbs, it was a total of 19 (gained 4 back) but over all in pleased. I'm considering having a full tummy tuck (only because I still have a small piece of fat at the bottom of my stomach) that lipo will not resolve.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dillion was amazing he did exactly what I asked for and more. Mekko his nurse addressed all of my concerns in regards to my procedures and my financial situation.