23, 5'6, 128lb, No Kids, 415 Silicone Under Muscle. Schaumburg, IL

On my moms side everyone has smaller breasts so...

On my moms side everyone has smaller breasts so not a shocker that I do too. People told me that they're small because I'm skinny but my BMI is normal so naturally I am small. I started feeling self conscious when I was 14 and I tried working on it but I would get to the same point, my boobs are too small. I went to a plastic surgen just to see how I would feel and I loved how I looked with sizers! I looked like myself! So I decided to do it! Convincing my mom was not that easy.

Amazing Doctor and Staff

Dr. Ashpole is amazing. Him and his staff were there to answer all my questions and even my families questions. Very caring and understanding.

I love my breasts, he did a very good job. He made sure that I was happy with the size as well as the look. I feel so much better about myself and I will always be greatful to him for that.  Dr. Ashpole and his staff made this a very easy process and a pleasant process. Thank you.

Chicago Plastic Surgeon