41y/o, 2 Children, Heavy into Bodybuilding, Lost Size/volume Due to Breastfeeding and Weightloss. Natrelle Inspira 400cc SSX

I had by BA done yesterday by the amazing Dr....

I had by BA done yesterday by the amazing Dr. Mahmood Kara, after wanting one for 20 years! I decided to wait until I was finished with my child bearing though.

So as for yesterday's procedure I arrived at the hospital for 12:30pm...I went into a patient waiting room where Yolanda my awesome nurse administered my meds and we had some laughs. I was making HER laugh...imagine? Then Toni (my patient consultant who is gorgeous and amazing in her own right came in to do pictures) I must drive that girl crazy with all the texts I send her, It was now around 12:45pm I then signed some forms and met with the anesthesiologist. Shortly thereafter i walked into the operating room. At about 1:05pm anesthesia was put in by IV.(which took 3 pokes to get into my hand!).. and surgery was done by 2:15...I left the hospital at 2:45pm.
Coming back out of IV sedation was the worst onset of pain. I requested immediately to have strong drugs...lol. It was a crazy intense pressure on my chest coupled with pain. My lovely nurse Yolanda gave me 2 Hydromorphone right away. It took a while for it to kick in. I took 1 every 4 hours until 10:30pm last night. I have not taken anymore and the pain is very tolerable.

I haven't been able to really sleep properly since the procedure. I took an Ativan as instructed by the nurse but it made me super hyper and I wanted to clean the house!

Anyways I'm grateful for a flawless procedure even IF they look like torpedos at the moment. ????????????

1 week update!

So today is officially 1 week post op. It has been quite the roller coaster, but the 24 hr recovery that Dr. Kara offers is quite amazing. I have had minimal bruising - the swelling is a little annoying but is finally starting to dissipate. I was even told by my patient consultant that I could start back in the gym with cardio provided I have a very supportive bra on! Ummm hell yeah! I am feeling great. The boobies still haven't dropped yet but it is still way too early in the process and patience is needed.
I am extremely pleased with everything so far!

So here are a few photos of my journey so far. I still feel some soreness like my boobies are engorged (those that have had children will know this feeling) but I must admit that I'm ecstatic I went with the 24 hr recovery with Dr. Kara. Today is post op day 11, I will post more photos as I progress through the healing stages.

Day 10 pictures in some new bodysuits sans bra.

Here are 2 new online purchases that arrived. I tried them on yesterday which was post op day 10.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon