Hairline Ink Chris Lopez life changing hair micropigmentation in New York City

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hairline Ink Chris Lopez life changing hair micropigmentation in New York City

Hoping to put some minds at ease. For all of those people out there who see hairline ink videos and think its a hoax or are just affraid to go through with it, im here to tell you its 100% legit. Chris and Orian are awsome. It only took 5 minutes into my consultation to decide i was all in. After my 1st session i was certain that when it was done my life would be changed forever and my boys didnt disappoint. The video after my 2nd session shows all the raw emotions of a guy struggling with hairloss for the last 6 yrs. I've had complete strangers contacting me through social media with questions and asking if they could see what it looks like now and i couldnt be happier to talk to them and show them what the procedure looks like today. The way i see it, us balding guys have to stick together haha. My family and close friends that i see all the time still have no idea 2 months later. My advice to everyone is always the same. You'll regret it if you DONT do it!