Amazing Results @ Hairline Ink w Michal “Magic Mike” Muszynksi - SMP Scar Removal

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Visiting hairline ink was an incredible experience for finally getting rid of my hair transplant scarring. My technician Michal Muszynski, showed incredible compassion towards me and I felt confident in his expertise from the moment we met in the treatment. I had the unfortunate experience of having scar removal work done from a rival company. I was left with poor treatment results and I felt that it was impossible to put an end to my nightmare. After discussing my goals with Mike, I made an appointment to see if anything could be done to improve my scar with SMP. After only one session the scar was almost completely gone. Mike even taught me a cool haircut trick that makes the scar even more unnoticeable. When seeking out treatment it's worth it to do your research and work with the best technicians available to you. I believe that Mike and Hairline Ink are the best in the business and I'm glad that I found them. Please don't make the mistake I made by visiting an inferior company.

Here are some before and after photos of…

Here are some before and after photos of the treatment with Hairline Ink in Chicago. Really happy with how this came out. What does everyone else think? Mike said the treatment should last between 3-5 years before it needs some touching up.