45 Year Old Male Full Tummy Tuck with Lipo to Hips and Lower Back and Flanks - Sawbridgeworth, GB

I had lost 11 stone in weight and had a huge...

I had lost 11 stone in weight and had a huge amount of excess skin that was horrible to look at so finally took the plunge and had it all removed.I was recommended to Nigel Carver by a friend who works in the hospital and also by another friend who had used his services. All I can say is thank you Nigel you are an amazing man and have really changed my life and given me something that I never dreamed I would have.
London Plastic Surgeon

Nigel is an amazing surgeon and a true gentleman, he sets real expectations for the outcome, his work is the best and he strives for the best possible outcome with the least scars, and the scars that you do have are well hidden. He is truly amazing at his job and i totally recommend him. He is a perfectionist and my results far exceed what i ever expected to see. Thank you for giving me the body i have always dreamed about!