44yrs Old 135pds 2 Daughters Age 26 and 17 I Have Wanted a Tt for 20 Yrs

I'm hoping to get rid of almost all of my...

I'm hoping to get rid of almost all of my stretchmarks and not have my belly constantly hanging over my jeans ..I have worked so hard at trying to have a flat stomach and nothing has worked ! I run pretty much everyday with some workouts .my oldest daughter weighed 9pds 14 ounces .which done a number on my stomach !! So I have pretty much wanted a tummy tuck for the last 26 yrs of my life and I'm really hoping that I get amazing results

Changing Dr. After I'veI've ready paid my deposit and booked my date ..this is horrinle

I didn't get what I was needed from the Dr I chose. I thought I was but I think I reacted to my decision in choosing him way to quickly ..I went for a another opinion and this Dr has made me even realize more that I may have chosen the wrong dr the first time ..
Should be able to still keep my date close to the 16th of November ..I will lose my deposit ,but hopefully I've gained a better Dr. thats right for me .Going to make my decison tomorrow .

Starting to panick !! My post op appt is October 26 and I pay my remaining balance

I'm worried about if I'm making the right decision on doing this or not ,what my outcome is going to be ,what my incision and vertical incision is going to look like .
I want to do it because Ive talked about doing this for half my life.Then I have this visuals that I have this horrible outcome.
I'm also concerned about coming home with a cathater. I am so thankful for this site..I've seen so many women on here with no regrets !!

Post-op appt today ..went great until my blood pressure was checked

I have been diagnosed before with white coat syndrome, but I thought for sure I was doing great today ,but Nope they checked me three times and all three times pretty high.last check I was 167/106 ..SERIOUSLY ! They definitely want me to talk with my primary Dr.
Still a go with the surgery unless my Primary says No. I still have 21 days till my surgery so hopefully we can get me under control .
Besides that my appt went really good!! I was told as soon as I arrived that I did have to get an Ekg also ..I so hope my insurance covers that ????
I was also told that the vertical incision that I have to have should not be any bigger than a inch ..that actually gave me some relief. I have been stressing over that .loved Nurse Barb she had so much info for me and sent me home with such a nice booklet full of info.

Made it

Made it to the flat side !! At home and feeling pretty good .I am very thankful for the exparel ! Go back tomorrow to get catheter out ,but not till 2:30 !! I'm sure I will get to get a sneak peak as long as my weak stomach allows me .I do know that I did have to get a small vertical incision from my understanding it was place up closer to my new belly button .so im not quite sure how that will look

So worried about my belly button 15 days post op

I've had swelling above belly bottom since day one and I have severe swelling in lower abdomen. Which i completely knew going into this that there is swell hell !! PS says not to worry about swelling above or my belly buttons appearance until swelling goes down,but I haven't seen anyone's belly button looking like mine and the swelling above doesn't seem right either .I'm trying to be patient ,but its so hard !
Bloomington Facial Plastic Surgeon

No longer Having Dr Castillo do my TT Going with Dr.kurley in Champaign Illinois at Advanced Aesthetics