36 Year Old, One Child and in Need of Breast Implants with Lift - Savannah, GA

I decide it to get my breast implant removed being...

I decide it to get my breast implant removed being that I have had them in since December 2001, and my implants begun to sag after having a child. I was a size 34B to 34D 420cc saline over the muscles when I gotten my first breast implants in Beverly Hills, Ca. I just gotten my breast redone November 8, 2016 at Costal Empire Plastic Surgery in Savannah, Ga by Dr. Micheal Huntly. I chosen him because of his expertise and educational background. I was assured that he was well qualified for giving me the look that I so desired, being that he graduated from medical school with high honors in Anatomy and philology. He elaborated in detail with the texture and size that I want it, and explained to me the complications that may intel with choosing a size implant that may interfere with my daily routine since I am an avid runner and I didn't want any compromises. We agreed to having a breast lift with implants of 650cc saline in both breast over the muscle. I'm 5'4 and 125lbs, with an athletic physique. Overall, I'm very happy at the size and surgeon that I have chosen! My new implants are perky and round, and just the look that I want it ! The staff at Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery were very friendly and warm, they made me feel welcomed. I have no regrets about my second breast implants, but wished that I have chosen Dr.Micheal Huntly the first time !
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Very attentive and patient at listening to what I was seeking.