Injectables Perfect for Holidays - Savannah, GA

Dr. McGovern once again is amazing . She has...

Dr. McGovern once again is amazing . She has techniques that not only add volume in places where you need it and not "where you don't" but also has a way of adding along the perimeter of your face to provide a lift outcome.
I have been to other physicians in other areas of the US and they were all very good but she is someone who truly takes the time to know you , your expectations , and your facial symmetry and uses her artistic eye and surgical expertise which to make you a better version of "you". I always leave feeling that I am refreshed. My friends call me "the vampire" as they think I do not age which of course I do but I really think Dr. McGovern has been the one to keep me younger looking like I feel inside but also I do not look "done" which really makes people look older in my opinion. She is also perfect at Lips which is really difficult to "get right". Thanks again Dr. McGovern! You are not only the best at the medical side of things but also a truly warm and considerate human being. AND.... just one more thing -her staff and the front desk at this facility are Amazing as well!!
Dr. Meghan McGovern

Dr. McGovern is a 10 Star Physician!!