abdominoplasty - Savannah, GA

My experience with Doctor Curtsinger at Coastal...

My experience with Doctor Curtsinger at Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery was beyond my belief. I have used Dr. Curtsinger 13 years ago for a breast reduction and I love the way they look. After having two kids by C-Section the stomach fat was going no where so I decided to return to see Dr. Curtsinger again for a TT. My experience with Dr. Curtsinger was beyond my belief again. My surgery was July 5 and I am up and feeling great. I had read a lot of other reviews about the pain but thank God I had done. The only thing was the pain in my back the first week after surgery but after seeing Dr.Curtsinger for by one week appointment after surgery, he got me straighten out and I have been walking with no back pain every since. My wait time in both waiting room and exam room was very short. The staff provided excellent professional care. I love the smiles and the hugs that I received no matter how I was feeling. My overnight nurse was phenomenal. She stayed by my side the entire time and made sure to cover all of the post op care with my husband. Dr. Curtsinger is amazing and he is very knowledgeable. He does amazing work. I have recommended friends to him. The best thing is the results. I am amazed at what Dr. Curtsinger was able to do. I can't explain how I feel right now. Words can't explain. My husband can't keep his eyes off me. ????????????????????. I can now wear clothes that I wouldn't have never worn. I feel younger, more confident and happier. The best investment ever. I went from sappy to flat. Thanks Doctor Curtsinger.

abdominoplasty - Savannah, GA

In less than 5 days. It will be a month since I had surgery. I am loving me, myself and I. I have had no complications at all. This has been the best thing that I could have done. I am happy happy happy.

abdominoplasty - Savannah, GA

Picture before surgery after losing a lot of weight

ABDOMINOPLASTY

It's only been a month and a half but I am so grateful for Dr. Curtsinger and his staff. Very happy with my results so far. I am so happy with my body.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Curtsinger is very skillful and Amazing. Very professional and I love this bedside matter. The best thing was I knew that I was in the best hands with Dr. Curtsinger no worries. The staff at the office are very professional and knowledgeable about their job. They will answer any questions that you may have. My overnight nurse was phenomenal. She stayed by my side all night and made sure that I was okay. She also informed my husband of updated at all times. I am very happy with the service that was provided. I have the confidence that I have always wanted. All smiles and no regrets. Thanks Dr. Curtsinger and staff.