My Saggy Knees Kept Me from Wearing Shorts. Savannah, GA

I have saggy skin and cellulite on my legs and am...

I have saggy skin and cellulite on my legs and am embarrassed to wear shorts. I began researching cosmetic procedures to help improve this very upsetting problem. I came across a treatment called Thermi Tight and searched for local physicians. I had a consultation with Dr Finger and he said that he thought the procedure would help me, but results take a 4-6 months before seeing any tightening. Well, today I went back for a follow up and only after 2 1/2 months we were able to see areas of tightening by comparing my pre procedure pictures to my legs today. We are very excited to see positive results this soon and am looking forward to wearing shorts this summer!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr Finger and his staff are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. They make me feel very comfortable and are honest about the results that can be expected. Dr Finger is a perfectionist and I trust him with all my cosmetic procedures.