Much Needed Breast Reduction - Savannah, GA

I was referred to Dr Huntly through Tricare. After...

I was referred to Dr Huntly through Tricare. After doing physical therapy for months and it not helping my back pain, I went to see Dr Huntly. I'm not sure exactly what my size used to be, but I can tell you that I was popping out of my 38 DDD bra. My self esteem was at its all time low and I'd cry when I had to go shopping. I was never able to dress cute or find a swimsuit that would work for me. Now, I am a small C cup and I couldn't be happier with my results. With severe back problems after years of dancing and 2 babies, I've never felt better! Getting the breast reduction surgery was the best decision I've ever made. The first time I got to see them without the bandages, I was tearing up when I saw them because they were everything I was expecting and everything I've been praying for since I was 13 years old. Dr. Huntly will probably never know exactly how happy I am with my new boobs, but he is truly a miracle worker and I am truly thankful for him!!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huntly is very informative and answered all my questions. He even got on he phone and spoke with me when I had concerns about my recovery process.