40th Birthday Present from my Husband!

I just turned 40! I had my first baby when I was...

I just turned 40! I had my first baby when I was 20 and my second at 34. We had two miscarriages and then we were blessed with another baby when I was 37. My belly had stretch marks and from weight gain and then weight loss. I had some skin that I could never tighten. My breasts were like deflated balloons and my areolas were quite a bit larger than when I was in my 20s to early 30s. My husband, who is amazing, supported my decision to look into plastic surgery. I had a friend who had mentioned Coastal Empire. I started to read about the surgeons and chose Dr. Michael Huntly. I went for my consult already determined to have surgery and as quickly as possible. Dr. Huntly and his nurse, Maria, are amazing! Maria had me try on different size implants with a special bra and I ended up choosing 425cc. I am a runner, and it was important for me to be able to continue to exercise. Dr. Huntly spoke with me, finding out what I wanted done and explaining exactly how he would be doing everything. My surgery is called the Mommy Makeover. It fixes everything! I had to stay over one night and had two amazing nurses. I am almost 3 weeks post surgery and I feel wonderful. Best thing I have ever done for myself hands down. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon with an eye for perfection, give Dr. Huntly a call.

Side by side pics.

This is side by side of before my Mommy Makeover with Dr. Huntly and 2 weeks post surgery.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huntly has an amazing mannerism and an eye for perfection.