40 Year Old in Shape Couldn't Loose the Belly - Savannah, GA

Dr. Curtsinger is a Dr. that i liked from the...

Dr. Curtsinger is a Dr. that i liked from the moment he walked in the room. He was very non-judgemental and honest. I didnt know exactly what procedures i wanted done but after a series of questions from him and KAREN (angel on earth) - they helped me figure out what i really did want and i could not be happier with my results!! i have had 3 c-sections and my youngest is 6 so i had decided about 2 years ago that i would try and finally work hard to get my body back. After 2 years of trying every excercise under the sun i was finally seeing my legs again!!! but the tummy wasnt budging!! Dr. C. explained to me why and we both agreed that was my solution. The scheduling was a breeze - they made payment a breeze (care credit with 24 mo NO interest!!!!!) - day of surgery was a dream. On time - Dr. C walked in, marked me up and Angie (total doll) put my IV in and the next thing i knew i was waking up. I spent the night and was the only one in the surgery center and i had my own private nurse that spend the night with me and was there whenever i needed her. The kept me very comfortable and got me out the next morning - it was all so simple - they were all such professionals that i was just along for the ride!!! Recovery was as expected and they were all very supportive and kind when i called in with questions. im about 10 weeks out now and most of the time i forget i even had the surgery (until i look in the mirror ofcourse) but im healing up great and pain is completely gone. Im a stylist and have sent many clients to Dr. C. my daughter is having breast aug. and im sending her to Dr. C. as well - he and his team are top notch - no need to go or look elsewhere!!!!
Savannah Plastic Surgeon