Second Time Around - Savannah, GA

I had a breast lift around 1998. I used the “new...

I had a breast lift around 1998. I used the “new doctor” at Finger Plastic Surgery in Savannah, Georgia. Dr. Huntly was a wonderful surgeon and I had beautiful results. When it was deemed this year that I needed a Breast Reduction because of terrible back and neck pain, I knew that I wanted to use Dr. Huntly again. I googled him and found out that he had moved to Coastal Empire Plastic Surgery in Savannah, Georgia. He performed my reduction on February 14th at St. Joseph/Candler Day Surgery. I was once again very pleased with his expert skill and caring manner. You always know you are in good hands when all of the nurses have such high praise for your doctor. I am now saving up to have my third surgery, a tt, this summer. If you are looking for a skilled and caring doctor that listens to your needs, I would highly recommend Dr. Huntly.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Huntly is a kind and caring doctor. The office and staff are nice. Dr. Huntly has a staff of four, Maria, Shannon, Tory, and Cathy (scheduler). I have always felt welcome and never rushed. I had some initial problems with my insurance, but the staff was great and we resolved the problems.