Smaller Breasts - Couldn't Be Happier!!! - Savannah, GA

In my mid 40's I found myself outgrowing my 32H...

In my mid 40's I found myself outgrowing my 32H bras. My back and neck hurt constantly - I was on a first name basis with my chiropractor and his staff. Not only was I feeling like an old woman or a worn out milk cow with breasts hanging to my waist, I had to special order bras, clothing was nearly impossible to find, and I was always limiting my activities based on how awkward it would be for my breasts. As a young person, I was very active - dance, theater, swimming, hiking, etc. Now, only in my 40s, I hated it ALL because of my breasts.
In November 2015, Dr. Dascombe removed about 2 1/2 lbs from each breast (I still have an E cup!) and I feel at least 10 years younger! Surgery was in his outpatient center and took about 2 hours. I went home the same afternoon and was shopping with my daughter in three days! I had no drains, scarring is already nearly gone, and the new shape is beautiful and perky! I actually went to a formal event in a backless dress!!! So exciting! I have a new lease on life - I wish I had done this years ago! Sorry I have no photos to share.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dascombe is a true artist and a complete gentleman. His staff is also wonderfully supportive. Not only is the doc a skilled surgeon with over 20 years experience in this field, he was well able to handle my husband - who was NOT supportive at all. Dr. D never lost his temper, even when my husband was completely rude to him. Plus, he took care to ask me every time whether or not my husband had settled down (he eventually did). I was very impressed and highly recommend Dr. Dascombe and his team!