My Only Regret is Not Doing It Sooner! - Savannah, GA

I am a 35 year old woman who breastfed 4 children...

I am a 35 year old woman who breastfed 4 children and they left me with deflated saggy breasts. I knew I wanted to have a breast lift and it took me several years to finally take the step to pursue that dream. After researching, reading many reviews, and asking around, I had a list of doctors that I wanted to make appointments with for consultations. The first doctor that I saw was Dr. Curtsinger and there was no need for me to see any other doctors. Dr. Curtsinger is incredibly friendly, knowledgeable and has the greatest bedside manner.
The staff at Coastal Empire was so friendly and his nurses made me feel comfortable. Dr. Curtsinger answered all of my questions and I felt that I was his only patient. He really took the time to be sure I was comfortable with everything before leaving his office. I scheduled my surgery before leaving the office that day. On the day of my pre-op my nurse Karen really took the time to answer my questions and was very thorough about everything to expect on the day of surgery. On the day of my surgery I arrived and was immediately greeted by Karen. She made sure I didn't have any more questions and I then met the anesthesiologist and was prepped for surgery. The next thing I remember is walking to the car to go home. I had very minimal pain post-op and my scars are fading after just 8 weeks. The follow-up care I have received has been amazing. I am so happy that I had the surgery done and would do it again in a heartbeat.
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Curtsinger was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and made me feel very comfortable. He always makes me feel like I am his only patient and takes his time to be sure all my questions are answered. If you are considering plastic surgery, see Dr. Curtsinger, you won't regret it!