LBL with BBL with NO PAIN!!! And I'm Still Losing with Drinking Coffee!!!! - Savannah, GA

Ok ladies I absolutely love my new body thanks to...

Ok ladies I absolutely love my new body thanks to Dr. Michael Huntly out of Savannah, Ga!! I am trying to get my before pictures and I will post them. You will not believe how much of a difference my body is!! I am also drinking a coffee that taste amazing, one cup a day and my aunt has lost 11lbs in 2weeks. This really targets back fat and stomach fat. Now back to my surgery! I can not explain how well my surgery went. I had NO PAIN!!! Dr Huntly uses a special shot, that is WAY better than any pain pump! I literally had no pain. I had a complete lower body lift with bbl and breast augmentation all in one surgery!! So now that I am done with all of that......I am ready for my next journey!! I am ready for a spiral thigh lift. I need encouragement from all you ladies on this one. I'm really nervous. I'm thinking after I have this done, I will get a second bbl because I feel it needs to be a little bigger. Stay tuned!!

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Omg! Where do I even start with my doctor and his staff!! They literally made me feel like family. Kathy Connor is his patient coordinator and I just love love her!! Call them and ask for her and I guarantee you will book a surgery there! Dr. Huntly did a phenomenal job! He never once made me feel rushed and even helped the nurse take me out to the parking lot to our vehicle. What doctor do you know that will do that??!! He has the very best bed side manner! Very sweet, and humble hearted!! He really cared about how I felt and what my expectations were. He did everything I ask and more! I promise you ladies if you pick this doctor, you will not regret it at all!! I could go on and on about him, but he has a team of people that work with him that are top notch! All his nurses, which are so many, and his anesthesiologist made me feel so comfortable. I was never left alone in recovery. Every time I woke up in recovery someone was with me!! When I tell you I had NO PAIN, I mean it! Not even an ounce! He used a certain pain shot that lasted for days! I never hurt once! It only cost me 300 extra but it was worth every dime! I would do this again tomorrow without hesitation! If this is something you have been considering, don't wait another minute! Call Dr. Huntly's office today and speak with Kathy Connor! You will not regret it, I'm living proof!! I lived all the way on the west coast and I sent all my pictures email then set up consultation spoke with them and booked my surgery! You can also use care credit interest free for two years! Send me a message if you have any more questions about my surgery or my doctor:)