Satisfied Lady - The Woodlands, TX

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Satisfied Lady - The Woodlands, TX

Satisfied lady I accidentally came upon ThermiVa, the vagina rejuvenation treatment when searching for a breast augmentation doctor. After reading about ThermiVa and all the wonderful reviews, I told my husband, "I've got to try this!" I've had leakage when laughing and sneezing but my biggest issue was dryness and zero desire for sex. I also get many, many bladder infections, likely due to using lubricants from all my vaginal dryness. Well, I had my first treatment September 12, the 2nd on October 17th and the final today, November 14th. I must say this is by far the best money I've ever spent. I don't need to use lubricants anymore - not needed since the first treatment. It's been amazing. I'm 57 and haven't cared for sex much in a very long time....years, in fact. My desire was completely gone and it would take a couple a Rita's to get me close to the mood...then sometimes I'd just go to sleep instead. Not the case anymore! My libido is through the roof, seriously! All my husband has to do is touch me and sometimes he doesn't have to do that...my desire is that strong now. It's the best sex I've EVER had. We both laugh, thinking how funny that sex is at it's best in our fifties. The procedure is painless and the results are immediate. If you suffer from ANY of these issues, I highly recommend ThermiVa. It's truly wonderful to experience desire again! For me, this was a very personal procedure and really the only professionals ever in that area of my body have been OB/GYNs. Finding Dr. Drake and her being an OB/GYN was a big positive - that alone made me more comfortable with the procedure. Plus, Dr. Drake is so personable and comfortable to talk to. She is very thorough and made me feel like I've know her for years. We talked about anything and everything during the procedure - no awkwardness at all!