Time to Complete the Transformation After Drastic Weight Loss - Saratoga Springs, NY

I chose Dr. Yarinsky and his team of professionals...

I chose Dr. Yarinsky and his team of professionals based on others' reviews and the fact that he performed surgeries in his office suite. I am so glad that I did! Twelve years after having gastric bypass and maintaining my 160 lb weight loss, I felt it was finally time to complete the transformation into a healthy life by getting a mommy-makeover. Dr. Yarinsky and his staff have been courteous, professional, accommodating, and supportive. Dr. Yarinsky has great bed-side manner and is truly an artist with his plastic surgery skills. Despite the long trip to see him, it was so worth it. He is HIGHLY recommended; I truly cannot say enough good things about him and his team. THANK YOU Dr. Yarinsky for your attention to detail! Special thanks to Holly and Sue; your compassionate nursing will never be forgotten.
Albany Plastic Surgeon