You Should Consult with Dr. Scott Before Making Any Decisions - Sarasota, FL

I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in...

I am 52 years old and had breast implants back in 1997. I decided it was time to have them removed. Having surgery is scary enough but again, this time it was elective. As I had no referrals from friends about this type of surgery, I came across Dr. Jeffrey Scott through the internet. I cannot say how thankful I am that I chose him. After my consultation with Dr. Scott, I knew right then that he would be my choice. I felt so comfortable talking to him and he really gave me quality time, answered all my querky questions, looked me in the eye and spoke to me like I mattered, not just another patient. In addition to having my implants removed, I had a mastopexy (breast lift). The surgery went just like planned and everything Dr. Scott said it would be. The icing on the cake was his staff. A lovely group of ladies who work as a team and give you that one-on-one care and make you feel special. No shortcuts here. I am completely satisfied with my experience with Dr. Scott at the Plastic Surgery Center in Sarasota/Bradenton.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon