extreme perfectionist with beyond amazing results! - Sarasota, FL

I'm a 39 year old RN, who works for a Plastic...

I'm a 39 year old RN, who works for a Plastic Surgeon myself, and I'm so extremely happy that I decided to treat myself to Slim lipo, Brazilian Butt lift, and scar revision of the nipples (3rd revision to be exact and I finally found the right doctor skilled enough to correct the severe scarring caused by other Plastic surgeons.) I'm an extreme perfectionist and in most cases hard to please but I can honestly say Dr. Lacerna gave me even better results than I thought was possible. She is a true artist and a perfectionist, which is what EVERYONE should look for when deciding on an elective procedure. Her staff is amazing, very thorough, and they make you feel as if you've known them forever, another great plus that you don't often find in doctors offices. I researched many surgeons all over the state of Florida and found her recommendations to live up to my first impression of her with my first consultation. I will continue to refer to as many people as I can as choosing her for your surgeon will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make when it comes to your appearance. Thank you Dr. Lacerna and staff for going above and beyond my expectations.

Dr. Lacerna is a true artist and perfectionist. She went above and beyond my highest expectations. I will forever be grateful.