Can't Breathe and Can't Sleep, Time for a Nose Job - Sarasota, FL

I was having problems sleeping for years, and only...

I was having problems sleeping for years, and only recently wondered if it had something to do with how crooked my nose was, and a potential lack of oxygen to my brain at night. I realized I was only ever breathing out of one, partially clogged nostril. Dr. Wright was able to straighten my nose for aesthetic purposes, open my airways to breathe better, and subsequently fixed my sleeping problems. I have been absolutely thrilled with the results. My nose still looks like my nose (just better), and many friends of mine, who have been unhappy with their own nose surgeries, are very jealous of mine and wonder why mine turned out so perfect.
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have found that many times with doctors, after the surgeries, it is usually the nurses that do all of the follow up appointments. I was extremely pleased to find that every time post surgery and follow up, Dr. Wright was the one in the room with me checking on everything, cleaning my boogers, and taking stitches out. His bed-side manner was great, and always made me feel very comfortable. I would NOT hesitate to have any more facial plastic surgery done by him! Dr. Wright was wonderful!