These Trough and Mouth/lip Area Filler - Sarasota, FL

I recently had Restylane injected into my tear...

I recently had Restylane injected into my tear troughs, mouth corners, lip lines and upper lip. I had pretty deep hollows under my eyes and wanted a few of the lines around my mouth softened and the corners of my mouth lifted. Because I needed more than one vial, I opted to have a little injected into my top lip. Being 65 years old, my lips are disappearing. I had a lot of bruising on the corners of my mouth and had a couple of black eyes in spite of icing diligently. Also, had "chipmunk cheeks" for close to a week because the tissue under the eyes is so sensative it caused a lot of swelling. I was not at all comfortable with the way I looked for at least a week. Now that the bruising and swelling is gone, I am very happy with the results . I will probably do this again but will carve out a week of down time to recover. I do tend to bruise and swell more than most people so my experience may be a little extreme and not the norm. I wanted to post this so if anyone has the same experience just be patient and give it at least a week for the results. Also, I think it goes without saying that going to the best board certified plastic surgeon you can find who is skilled in this procedure is a must.
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful caring and skilled Plastic Surgeon.