Venus MedSpa Restalyn Lyft Lip Filler - Sarasota, FL

I went in to have my lips filled and the tech and...

I went in to have my lips filled and the tech and staff were friendly and wonderful. Procedure was as painful as I expected it to be. Swelling subsided after 2 weeks but realized the on my left upper lip there were noticeable bumps and voids. I went back to see what they could do to fix it and they said I would need another tube to even it out. I wasn't really expecting to have to pay another $375 to correct their mistake but didn't have a choice since she told me how much I owed after she injected me. Staying positive I just figured that the problem was fixed so not to stress too much over the double whammy. However! I am now over a month out from the second injection and still have a noticeable void and protruding lump. It looks as if the middle of my upper lip is way over on the left side. I am disappointed because I had an appointment at a reputable office to have the same procedure done by an anesthesiologist but Venus was $75 less than the other office. That $75 discount ended up costing me an extra $300. Big mistake. Now I have to just wait it out until the restalyne dissolves on its own but I know better where to not go back to. You get what you pay for and I should have paid the extra money to have it done correctly to begin with.
Venus medspa

Staff was very pleasant but not as helpful as I would have hoped to correct the problem. They should have either dissolved the lump or not charged me to correct it with another tube of filler.