Venus MedSpa Restalyn Lyft Lip Filler - Sarasota, FL

I went in to have my lips filled and the tech and...

I went in to have my lips filled and the tech and staff were friendly and wonderful. Procedure was as painful as I expected it to be. Swelling subsided after 2 weeks but realized the on my left upper lip there were noticeable bumps and voids. I went back to see what they could do to fix it and they said I would need another tube to even it out. I wasn't really expecting to have to pay another $375 to correct their mistake but didn't have a choice since she told me how much I owed after she injected me. Staying positive I just figured that the problem was fixed so not to stress too much over the double whammy. However! I am now over a month out from the second injection and still have a noticeable void and protruding lump. It looks as if the middle of my upper lip is way over on the left side. I am disappointed because I had an appointment at a reputable office to have the same procedure done by an anesthesiologist but Venus was $75 less than the other office. That $75 discount ended up costing me an extra $300. Big mistake. Now I have to just wait it out until the restalyne dissolves on its own but I know better where to not go back to. You get what you pay for and I should have paid the extra money to have it done correctly to begin with.

A few months later and no improvement

I still, after a few months now, have a large void and lump on the upper left side of my lips. The void is annoying because sometimes I can actually feel cool air enter my mouth an the lump I continue to bite on accident. I would say I would probably never go back there for lip enhancements again and am more so disappointed that they didn't attempt to fix the issue to begin with but instead talked me into purchasing another tube which only made the issue worse.
Venus medspa

Staff was very pleasant but not as helpful as I would have hoped to correct the problem. They should have either dissolved the lump or not charged me to correct it with another tube of filler.