52 Yr Old with a Turkey Neck....not Anymore!

The one thing I always hated about myself was my...

The one thing I always hated about myself was my double chin. I decided to do something about it by first looking into getting Kybella. Unfortunately, all the plastic surgeons I consulted with told me that with my skin texture and age, I might not be happy with the results. I was also told by all the plastic surgeons that my best results would come from a facelift. Well, I was not ready for that yet and decided to get a neck lift with laser assisted neck contouring. I have to say that now that it's been 6 months, I am so happy with the results. My advice is do your homework, and give yourself time to heal. I started freaking out the first 2 weeks because I swelled more than normal and I had a crooked smile. I understand that sometimes there's temporary nerve damage but it slowly got better after about 3 weeks. I am just grateful that my surgeon was confident and reassuring that I'd get better everyday and he was right!
Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would definitely recommend Dr. Holcomb as a surgeon and anticipate seeing him again for eyelid surgery sometime in the future. Everyone from the friendly front desk staff, to the informative and professional nurses, I always felt taken care of . With Dr. Holcomb being double board certified, I was at complete peace with him doing this procedure. What I didn't expect though was how much he and his staff would go above and beyond helping me gain the best results I could hoped and prayed for.